I am currently involved in Hrevert Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and Innovative Energy Pvt. Ltd.These companies are working in different domains, the former has business of web and software development, and the latter works in alternative energy and energy efficiency sector in Nepal.
My first startup was an ICT firm established back in 1998 which is now a history. Since then, I am involved with some other companies, in techno-marketing and managerial role.
As a technical and marketing lead, I involve myself in various activities of business development and promotion, such as
- as an active leading role in facilitating research and development team,
- with technical resources and general management,
- in assisting and leading marketing team to effectively deal with customers,
- in strengthening human resources by providing training on various technologies,
- monitoring and evaluating entire escalation process and act as the last degree escalation point on issues relevant to marketing, and technical aspects,
- in providing guidelines and resources for technical and marketing material production, etc.
As I evolve from a teenager – at the time of establishing my first startup – to today’s state, I enjoyed, and still enjoy, studying diverse subjects, and hence a student of Science, Statistics, Economics, Energy and ICT plus GrowthHacking.
- Chartered Member: Lions Club of Kathmandu Mid Valley
- Board Member: Information Security Response Team (InfoSec) Nepal
My Global Certifications
- Various Energy Efficiency Certifications from Energy University, Schneider Electric SA, France.
- CCNA, CCNP Voice, CCIE Voice (Lab Appeared), Cisco Systems Inc., USA.
- Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures (CEHv5), EC Council, 2007.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat Inc., USA, 2005